Thursday, October 16, 2014

4th Annual Open House!

ShellHawk's Creations 4th Annual Open House is this Saturday! Wow, where did the time go?

I fired off the last jacks of the season just now, in preparation for Saturday's afternoon festivities. This afternoon, cleaning and tidying up, plus a trip to the store to stock up on supplies for Thirsty Thursday. (We test drinks for the party tonight and decide which ones we want.)

Afterwards, I'll put the rest of the Hallowe'en offerings up in the ShellHawk's Creations Etsy store, which will be temporarily closed so nothing is inadvertently sold twice. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Sounds like it's a fun time. Would love to see your art in person!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.