Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Costumes

Here's a quickie guest post from a costume mayven!
It’s tough to find a truly “original” Hallowe’en costume--so why fight it? Instead, step into a time machine and follow the below guide from Personal Creations. Illustrating the past 25 years of popular Hallowe’en costumes, it includes longtime favorites like Spiderman and Spongebob Squarepants, as well as some newer ideas. What piece of pop culture will shape your ghoulish get-up? Experience all the nostalgia with the full infographic below and be sure to share it via Personal Creations.
Popular Halloween Costumes of the Last 25 Years

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.