Thursday, October 9, 2014

Screw You, Pinterest! Or, Hallowe'en Pinterest Fails

Oh, yes it's the Hallowe'en season, and Martha Stewart-esque aspirations are making your heart all aflutter and your mind race with endless possibilities and visions of the admiring and envious looks you'll get from your neighbors over your amazing execution of Hallowe'en everything!

Where to go for that perfect Hallowe'en-themed baby picture idea? The perfect spooky cake? The perfect trash bag spider web? 

Pinterest, of course!

You scan the pages of ideas for hours, re-pinning like one gone mad, until at last! You're ready!

And then this happens.
Pinterest vs. Reality. An epic battle taking place, even as you read this.
Beware, my dark darlings. Beware.

Other Pinterest fails are here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Pinterest fails! They crack me up b/c, well, they're true! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest has taken keeping up with the Joneses to a whole new level. Do what makes you happy and stop worrying about perfection.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.