Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Treasures!

This is the time of year I get antsy, wanting to do things around the house to freshen it up. This year, the itch is pretty bad, since we've been in this house for nine years and it's time to re-paint and get moving on those million little maintenance things which seem to endlessly need doing.

Of course, my desires often outstrip my budget, but I keep dreaming and collecting ideas, anyway!

Reality is overrated, right?

You can go here to see my treasury list of neat home improvement ideas. Feel free to "admire," like, share and whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.