Thursday, April 28, 2016

Heading to Portland!


Home of Voodoo Donuts and the Unipiper, Portland, Oregon is also the home of the West Coast Haunters Convention!

I've shipped my product (hopefully, the breakables have arrived unbroken), I've packed my bags (and prayed I haven't forgotten anything vital) and will be setting up my booth on the convention floor later this afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing old friends, making new friends, and attending the West Coast's best costume ball!
 If you come out, be sure to stop by the ShellHawk's Creations booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.