Thursday, May 19, 2016

Books and Movies

I'm in the midst of my making season for my Halloween shows. For inspiration and company, I usually watch a horror/Halloween movie as I'm decorating my pieces. 

It occurred to me that I have quite a list of favorites, so I decided to create a new Pinterest board just for them: The Horror.

It includes Hallowe'en-themed horror, old-school slasher films, B-movies, suspense, horror comedy, ghost stories and thrillers. All of them have played at my house at one time or another.

So if you're looking for some Hallowe'en to kick off your summer build season, click here for your inspiration and check back from time to time, as I'm adding new movies as I remember them!

I also have a great collection of books, which are my go-to's for those long winter nights -- and long summer days! I call it My Scary Bookshelf. I'm adding to it as well, so be sure to check it every so often for new ideas!

Happy watching/reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.