Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hauntcast Post Mortem: Autumn is Coming!

So, until I get my act together and share my Stanley Hotel fun, the good news I have to share today is the new Hauntcast is out!

HAUNTING GURU INTERVIEW: King and Queen of Halloween, Chris & Jeff Davis climb down from their Throne to talk to us peasants.
THEATER OF THE MIND: THE UNCANNY: RELOADED. Revenant opines that a firm grip on the mundane and ordinary in a haunt can add punch to the freaky stuff.
GHOULIE GROOVES: Hola Ghost breaks out the Glockenspiel to serenade Skully
CHARMED POT: Our Mistress of Mayhem meanders into the realm of Macabre music.
PROP SHOP: Denny spins you round like a record as he explains how-to Roto-cast.
SHOCKTAILS: Johnny looks confused with all the Game of Thrones references, as he doesn’t watch the show, but reviews something he does watch, Movies:Conjuring 2, Baskin and The Pack.
Just in time for prop-building season, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.