Saturday, October 29, 2016

Basil Rathbone, Vincent Price and Edgar Allan Poe

It's been a bit over 165 years since one of America's great writers passed, but we still talk about him. We still quote him. We are still fascinated by the darkness he explored and brought to light in haunting poems and unsettling stories.

Edgar Allan Poe. 

His work goes beautifully with this time of the year. This time, when the year is slowly dying and we hear the bones clacking in the windswept trees and the leaves scuttling down the street.

And we can hear those works read by greats like Vincent Price and Basil Rathbone!

Click here to start listening on Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.